Floor Plan Layout & Room Capacities:
AGU Conference Center
|Lobby Level||Maximum Capacity
|Theater||Classroom||Conference||Team “Pods”||Reception||VC Capable||Built-in Mics|
|113A: 708 SF (Volcano)||47||47||24||24||42||47||Yes||Yes|
|113B: 1261 SF (Mountain View)||84||84||60||32||78||84||Yes||Yes|
|113C: 652 SF (Luna)||43||40||16||20||30||43||Yes||Yes|
|A&B: 1969 SF||131||131||80||N/A||131||Yes||Yes|
|B&C: 1913 SF||127||124||68||N/A||127||Yes||Yes|
|ABC: 2621 SF||174||174||112||N/A||156||174||Yes||Yes|
|L16: 441 SF (Blue Marble)||16||N/A||N/A||16||N/A||N/A||Yes||Yes|
|L17: 349 SF (Clouds)||23||18||N/A||12||N/A||23||Yes||Yes|
|L33: 626 SF (Third Rock)||54||54||24||24||42||54||Yes||Yes|
|Rooftop: 1684 SF||112||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||112||No||No|
All rooms are equipped with either monitors or screens, appropriate in size for the room capacity, connectable to your laptop for presentations.
- Half-day reservations for the meeting rooms may not exceed three (3) hours; events that run longer than three (3) hours will be charged the full day rental.
- Rooftop terrace is offered for up to three (3) hours at a flat rate; additional time is billed at $ 300 per hour.
- Conference service staff and security will be present to support your needs for the duration of the event.
- Rates are for standard hours of operation, 8 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Friday. Extended hours, evening or weekend requests will be negotiated on an individual basis.
- Function space is available to our customers on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Function space can be reserved and confirmed up to six (6) months in advance.
- Catering must be arranged through the conference center staff and will come from an AGU pre-authorized caterer. Menu options will be provided upon request.
- Customers cancelling between 3-7 business days prior to the event start date will be responsible for paying 50% of the rental and catering charges (unless the space can be re-booked at comparable rates).
- Customers cancelling within 48 business hours of an event start date will be responsible for paying the full rental and catering charges (unless the space can be re-booked at comparable rates).
Rental rate includes use of the conference room, with appropriate meeting set up (as available per inventory) and all built in amenities (WiFi, projection equipment, screen or monitor, house audio system).
Additional audio-visual support is available at noted rates:
Note: Banquet rounds and cocktail hi-tops are not part of our standard furniture inventory but may be rented, along with corresponding linens, upon request, at an additional cost.
All catering services will be coordinated through the AGU conference center team who will only be using pre-authorized vendors that meet AGU standards.
Costs for outside services (catering, auxiliary equipment rentals, florals, decor, etc.) arranged through the AGU conference center team will be passed on to the customer, along with a 20% administrative service fee.
Request More Information
To speak to a conference center representative about hosting an event or to obtain more information, please complete the following: