Construction will resume on the street-level plaza and exterior of the AGU building at 2000 Florida Ave NW within the next two or three weeks. We anticipate this construction work will continue through fall 2020. We will provide additional details closer to the construction start date, which is still to be determined. Please be aware of the following details of the work:
- The sidewalk will remain closed on the west side of 20th Street between Glen’s Garden Market and Florida Avenue.
- Barriers will be put back in place on Florida Ave and 20th Street for construction vehicles.
- Parking on 20th Street will be restricted between Glen’s Garden Market and Florida Avenue.
- Parking on the south side of Florida Avenue will be restricted between 20th Street and Banana Leaves.
There will be no impact to:
- Entrances to apartment buildings opposite the AGU building on 20th
- Glen’s Garden Market on 20th
As construction progresses, AGU will work with the project team to keep the community informed of any future closures.
Our priority throughout construction is to be a good neighbor. If you have questions, please contact [email protected].
For emergency concerns regarding the site, please contact:
Bruce Overbay, HITT superintendent, at [email protected]; or
Todd Daniel, HITT project manager, at [email protected].
Thank you for your continued support!