On a number of Sundays this month and next, the project team will be completing interior work inside the AGU building.
Please be aware of the following details of the work:
- When the project team is working on Sundays, all work will be contained inside the building;
- The community may notice work trucks and members of the project team entering and exiting around the exterior of the building, but there will not be any outside work activity;
- Parking restrictions around the building on 20th Street and Florida Avenue will remain, with other availability as usual;
- Glen’s Garden Market and all other businesses on 20th Street and Florida Avenue will be open during their normal business hours.
Our priority throughout construction is to be a good neighbor. If you have questions, please contact [email protected]
For emergency concerns regarding the site, please contact:
- Jim Herdman, Skanska superintendent, at [email protected] or 240-393-1928;
- Brian Mukolwe, Skanska project manager, at 301-651-7370; or please dial 301-795-3100
You can also follow our progress at building.agu.org.
Thank you for your continued support!