A two-week mobilization of the site for set up and construction begins today, Wednesday, April 4. During this time, neighbors can expect the following:
- Work hours will be Monday – Friday from 7:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- The contractor will erect a fence close to the building at street level to protect the front of the building and provide a construction staging area; the main gate and access to the site will be located on Florida Avenue
- A trash chute to the dumpster will be installed in the loading dock
- Scaffolding will be built for the exterior façade demolition and re-installation of masonry
The project team will begin interior demolition on April 4 and continue through early July. Exterior demolition is expected to begin in late April / early May.
Our priority throughout construction is to be a good neighbor. If you have questions, please contact [email protected].
For emergency concerns regarding the site, please contact
- Jim Herdman, Skanska superintendent, at [email protected] or 240-393-1928;
- Brian Mukolwe, Skanska project manager, at 301-651-7370;
- Or please dial 301-795-3100.