Construction Update on Partial Sidewalk Closures
The construction team will begin placing partial sidewalk closures along Florida Avenue beginning Friday, June 23, as mentioned in a previous update to the community back in May.
In an effort to keep the community informed, please be aware of some details of the partial closures over the coming weeks:
- Fencing will be placed on the side of the building along Florida Avenue, 4-5 feet from the face of the building, leaving a 6-foot wide walkway from the edge of the fencing to the tree pit on Florida Avenue.
- This partial closure is required for the replacement and rework of the windows on the Florida Avenue-side of the 1st floor windows.
- The fencing will be up by end of work hours on Friday, June 23, and will remain along Florida Avenue until August. An update will be sent to the community mid-way through the work.
Our priority throughout construction is to be a good neighbor. If you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For emergency concerns regarding the site, please contact:
- Jim Herdman, Skanska superintendent, at email@example.com or 240-393-1928;
- Brian Mukolwe, Skanska project manager, at 301-651-7370; or please dial 301-795-3100.
You can also follow our progress at building.agu.org.
Thank you for your continued support!